Клуб любителей телефонов Siemens (BenQ-Siemens)
Главная | Телефоны | Барахолка | Файлы | Аксессуары | Мелодии | Игры для Siemens | Графика | Документация | в закладки |
  ПравилаПравила FAQ по Siemens (BenQ-Siemens)FAQ ПоискПоиск

РегистрацияРегистрация ВходВход 

Is there issue with fw12 & VKlay I cant make backup/patc

Новая тема Написать ответ Форумы Все для телефонов Siemens (BenQ-Siemens) » English ALLSiemens forum [ Версия для печати ]
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
VladoBG
Зелёный
Зелёный
Популярность: 0 (0)
С нами с: 29.07.2015
Модель телефона: ..,C60,M55,2xC65,CX65,CX70,E71

1/15 СообщениеДобавлено:Ср Июл 29, 2015 22:05   Заголовок сообщения: Is there issue with fw12 & VKlay I cant make backup/patc
Цитата

Помощ.
Hello everyone! I hope someone to help me or just say something.

I have got a Siemens C65 fw12 lg5. And I've made BootKEY and SKEY with "x65PapuaUtilsV079d" (I can paste the log). I've made fullflash backup with "x65flasher-1.094" and "x65flasher-2.103". But I am getting an error with V_Klay. I am doing everything right but it gives me "...no answer from boot chaoskey2.bin". I've changed the BootKey into "x65.vkd" (I also used PapuaUtils to do it for me). I tried many times but the same result.

I have read a lot and found some possible issues, but I thing they aren't the problem:
- the phone is with firmware version 12;
- my phone sometimes shows DCA-500 instead of DCA-510 BUT V_Klay "knows" when I press (quikly) the red button (and other flashers work fine).

The phone is working.
The cable is Chinese modified with two SMD 0603 10K resistors (other phones with newer firmware shows DCA-510 correctly).

How to make it connect to V_Klay? The BootKEY is already written in data\Loaders\x65.vkd.
Is it a good idea to update it to firmware 25 with official updater and try again? Updater because it's my language pack.
Is there a problem if my SKEY is written in the phone and update with official updater?

Благодаря!
^ Вверх ^
Профиль Личное
"BUILDER"
Новичок
Новичок
Популярность: +5 (7)
С нами с: 24.08.2007
Модель телефона: SXG75+S75+SX1+SL45i+ME45+C55

2/15 СообщениеДобавлено:Вс Авг 02, 2015 10:23   Заголовок сообщения:
Цитата

Try generate loader with flasher x65flasher
VladoBG
Зелёный
Зелёный
Популярность: 0 (0)
С нами с: 29.07.2015
Модель телефона: ..,C60,M55,2xC65,CX65,CX70,E71

3/15 СообщениеДобавлено:Вс Авг 02, 2015 18:05   Заголовок сообщения:
Цитата

Thanks! Actually I've found newer verion of PapuaUtils and it worked.
All the keys were right but it generated different loader without "chaoskey2.bin":
"Boots=Connect, GoBoot.bin, Boot.bin, Test.bin"
^ Вверх ^
Профиль Личное
Перейти:  
Новая тема Написать ответ Форумы Все для телефонов Siemens (BenQ-Siemens) » English ALLSiemens forum Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

AllNokia.ru - Клуб Nokia

» телефоны nokia » темы для nokia » игры для nokia
Проблемы с Nokia? Иди на All Nokia! » программы для nokia » прикольные смс » прошивки nokia